Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014



This clock with all the crosses on it is in the old church and everytime I go by this building I really want to go in and take pictures.  I am going to find the people that own it someday and go wild with the photos and then I am going to find something amazing in that building that I can paint.  I can just imagine some of the old art work that is probably gracing the walls or maybe there are statues of saints or the Virgin Mary or maybe a really amazing crucifix.  I have taken all kinds of pictures on the outside.  I have tried to get good close up pictures of the stain glass.  The building is just structurally beautiful.  I have seen a picture of the clock close up but I can never take a picture of that clock without including the crosses.

No comments: